VertiPlants • Verti Copenhagen

Free delivery in EU on orders above €100



499 kr.

  • No plastic – only plant-based material
  • Made and designed in Denmark
  • We ship every day
  • Free delivery in EU on orders above €100
  • Easy returns 14 days
Description Sustainability Details

VertiPlants are made from plants in Denmark.

It is a simple and smart wall jar with a streamlined design that can be used for different purposes.

You can have one wall jar present on the wall for a simple and beautiful look, or you can make use of them in our modular system however you please – the possibilities are endless.

VertiPlants are also available in a smaller size – VertiPlants Mini.

Play with Verti Copenhagen

Sustainable Danish Design made in Denmark

VertiPlants are produced in innovative plant-based material.
Our material consisting of approx. 94% of plant and organic biomass materials. The remaining 6% is color and the element calcium.
VertiPlants is approved for food.

Our factory primarily uses renewable energy such as wind. The heat produced in connection with the production of our products is diverted to the local city of Ans in Denmark via the district heating system which reduces CO2 emissions even further.
Fittings, screws, plugs and instructions are included.
VertiPlants measures 301x301x136 mm. and can hold up to 3 liters.
Biopolymer consisting of approx. 94% plant and organic biomass.
0.6 kg
Danish Design & Production:
All VertiPlants are designed and produced in Denmark.

Endless possibilities

Verti Copenhagen's purpose is to offer aesthetics and functionality in vertical solutions for a sustainable way of life.

Verti Copenhagen is a modular system in a streamlined Danish design founded in 2012.

VertiPlants are sustainable and manufactured in Denmark in a natural BIO material. The production plant primarily uses renewable energy such as wind and solar energy.

Get 10% off your next order

Get 10% off your next order

Sign up for our newsletter and keep updated with news and offers.
By entering your email and signing up, you accept our Privacy Policy.

You have successfully subscribed. Welcome!