The Art Collection x Berthold Paris • Verti Copenhagen

Free delivery in EU on orders above €100


The Art Collection x Berthold Paris


3 in stock

  • No plastic – only plant-based material
  • Made and designed in Denmark
  • We ship every day
  • Free delivery in EU on orders above €100
  • Easy returns 14 days
Description Sustainability Details

Limited edition planters – Verti CPH x Berthold BILUKIDI.

Handmand by artist Berthold BILUKIDI from Paris. Designer, stylist and fashion creator. Graduate of the higher school of art and design of Reims. His universe unites drawing, the street, graffiti, painting, philosophy and art history.

Delay : Made in Paris by artist when ordered.

Play with Verti Copenhagen

Danish Design made in Denmark
VertiLight are produced in innovative plant-based material instead of plastic material.
Our material consisting of approx. 94% of plant and organic biomass materials. The remaining 6% made of color and the element calcium.

We still hold limited stock of old version of the VertiPlants Mini.

Our factory primarily uses renewable energy such as wind. The heat produced in connection with the production of our products is diverted to the local city of Ans in Denmark via the district heating system which reduces CO2 emissions even further.
Set of 3 pots for plants.
VertiLight measures 300x300x75 mm.
Biopolymer consisting of approx. 94% plant and organic biomass.
Weight: 0,5 kg
SKU: 7001
Designed and produced in Denmark.
Get 10% off your next order

Get 10% off your next order

Sign up for our newsletter and keep updated with news and offers.
By entering your email and signing up, you accept our Privacy Policy.

You have successfully subscribed. Welcome!